6/28/2011

Craft Time!

So there is a long holiday weekend impending on us soon and I have the itch to craft! I have been spending much of my evening google-ing ideas, but the problem is that I have enough decor in my house, so I need something of different sorts.

I have a small obsession with butterflies.....


.......so I have decided to make for the 3rd time, yes 3rd due to it being stolen twice so far, a butterfly wreath for my front door.  I am going to try to hold off on the makings until this weekend if possible, but I will post and share photo once complete.

In the meantime I need to come up with some more crafting projects....suggestion are welcome, please and thanks!

Butterflies are definitely an Essential Design in my life, especially yellow ones, but that is a whole other story for later :)

Amber


Please send me your ideas, something fun and somewhat simple please :)

1 comment:

  1. Amber, if you are not already on Pinterest, you can find an unlimited amount of ideas on that site. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete


My photo
Live Strong, No Regrets! All my essential designs shine through every facet of me!